I am like, totally sorry that the video is not showing up. My computer is expiriencing some techie difficulties that i will try to work out. Oh yeah and i would have posted the video yesterday but i wuz on vacation in Florida! I got like, suer tan! L8ter! Shera out. Peace!!!
Yahooo! I fixed the videos. Sorry that there are like 5 videos for 1 but, like, thats the only way google would let me post it. So. Yeah. Shera out. Peace!
I am like, totally sorry that the video is not showing up. My computer is expiriencing some techie difficulties that i will try to work out. Oh yeah and i would have posted the video yesterday but i wuz on vacation in Florida! I got like, suer tan! L8ter! Shera out. Peace!!!
ReplyDeleteYahooo! I fixed the videos. Sorry that there are like 5 videos for 1 but, like, thats the only way google would let me post it. So. Yeah. Shera out. Peace!
ReplyDelete